What is Velas FlashLight?
It’s all in the name — the latest and greatest news behind Velas across the globe, broken down into fast, digestible bites (Flash) illuminating the hard work our team has delivered in the past few weeks or so (Light).
Velas FlashLight is a bi-weekly roundup of Velas in the news and across social media, from videos and mentions from your favorite YouTubers and Twitter influencers, to waves Velas is making in traditional media and articles. All in one place.
Redesigned, Rebranded, and Re-engineered suite of next-gen products.
Visit www.velas.com to find out everything the team has been working on.
This Is Velas 3.0, click here to see the full introduction.
Velas Blockchain side is preparing to receive Beta version , allowing it to reach 50,000 TPS +.
Velas Wallet for iOS Devices
The Velas Mobile wallet is now available on the App Store for iOS.
Click here to install Velas Wallet for iOS.
Velas Wallet for iOS allows users to store, send, or receive VLX, BTC, ETH, SYX, USDT & LTC on Apple devices.
Travala Partnership — this is going to fly
Velas and Travala join forces in a partnership that adds one more real use case to VLX users.
Velas VLX Can Now be Used on Travala Travel Booking Platform
The Velas token (VLX) will soon be added as a mode of payment on the Travala platform.
Here is where you can find the announcement.
Other media platforms also made reference to this news.
Crypto-Friendly Booking Operator Travala (AVA) Adds Support for Velas (VLX)
Vladislav Sopov Cover image via stock.adobe.com Velas (VLX), a high-performance AI-powered delegated proof of stake…
Velas (VLX) Can Soon Be Used for Travel Bookings Following Major New Partnership | Headlines | News…
Velas (VLX), the cryptocurrency that powers the first self-optimizing blockchain, will soon be available to use on the…
The Velas token (VLX) will soon be added as a mode of payment on the Travala platform, allowing users to pay for travel, accommodation and more.
Exposure on social media
Some well-known influencers spoke about the new look and here are some of the comments they left us, thank you very much everyone!
Bitboy Velas Evaluation
Popular YouTuber BitBoy gave his opinion regarding what awaits the Velas ecosystem for 2021, do not miss it!
- Symblox’s solution to the congestion and scalability issues plaguing Ethereum is by running Symblox’s smart contract on Velas. ArabsBitcoin and Arabeum articles talk about it in detail.
- Symblox’s Layer 2 Solution for Ethereum Resolves issue of cost, scalability and interoperability.
- Tribunnews: Trading Cryptocurrency without Intermediaries, Symblox Challenges Uniswap!
- Symblox and Velas Advance Blockchain as a More Efficient Financial Technology, highlighted in Liputan6
- Excellence of Velas and Symblox highlighted in Tirto!
- Symblox challenges Uniswap: Fix Ethereum speed and cost issues on coin68!
- Symblox is featured again! This time on Tiendientu
- Velas Korea doing a DeFi Wallet event to reward users!
- Beware of scammers! There is a rampant rise of dubious acts seen in the Velas Korean Channel! Beware!
- Symblox challenges Uniswap and fixes Ethereum scalability and cost issues in Criptotendencia
- Velas is really blowing up with this Travala Partnership, this time in Territorio Blockchain
- Participate in the ETH/USDT staking pool using this guide from Velas Spanish!
- Show some love in this tweets compiled by Velas Africa!
- Everybody is laughing and happy on the recent conclusion of the meme event!
- One of the most famous cryptocurrency influencers in the Philippines just reviewed Velas! Her insights is amazing!
- Another outstanding review for Velas! This time by Digital Biz, one of the leading cryptocurrency influencer and online business promoter.
- DeFi project launched on the Velas Blockchain — The future of Decentralized Finance : Symblox
- Decentralized Finance — Symblox for Synthetic Assets
- Velas 3.0 Is Reshaping With New Product Packages -Velas Blockchain and New Products
- BitOrbit is making a buzz on Jinse! Watch out!
- Decentralized products is on the hype! BitOrbit now on Bishijie
- On December 5–6, in Kyiv, an all-Ukrainian blockchain hackathon took place! Event was hosted by Distributed Lab. Velas team consisting of Roman Cherednik (CTO), Andrey Stegno (Consensus Designer) and Konstantin Pogromsky (Wallet Product Owner) acted as mentors of the hackathon. More information and a full photo report can be found on the DistributedLab Facebook page.
Girl Gone Crypto interview
Girl gone crypto had a lovely interview with our CTO Roman Cherednik to dive into the future of Velas.
If you want to see the full interview, access this link.
Velas CEO Alex Alexandrov on Hackernoon
CEO and co-founder at Velas to discuss DeFi, AI in blockchain, and what lies ahead for the blockchain industry.
Read full article here.
Facemelters Live AMA with Velas Blockchain
During the event, a BC Vault hardware wallet was given away to celebrate the partnership.
Here you can find the announcement.
Bittrex Live AMA with Velas
Shirly Valge (Project Leader), Kalani Moe (Marketing Director) and Roman Cherednik (CTO) spoke about the future of the project.
Here you can find the announcement.
Symblox team launch Yield Farming 2.0
The launch includes more assets apart from VLX and SYX2. This will cover USDT & ETH, and support all trading pair between these assets.
Symblox establishes itself as a solid alternative to other platforms built on Ethereum.